Epiphanies Career Strategy Programme
Is it time to have the career you want: career direction, job satisfaction and work life balance? Reset your priorities, regain your direction, take command of your own situation at work and beyond? If it is, the Epiphanies VHA Career Strategy Programme is designed just for you. It will embrace the context of your whole life and help you put your career onto a solid and sustainable path for the future. It will help you to define, build and launch your career in the direction you want… in the way you want it.
The Epiphanies VHA Career Strategy Programme has been created in conjunction with Vale House Associates, renowned Business Strategy, Diversity and Transformation Consultants. The Programme is very practical and action-oriented and is designed to get results… to get the career you want.The 90-day Programme consists of eight interlinked modules that will answer such questions as:
- What’s my vision of the career I want?
- How does my work fit with the rest of my life?
- Which skills, capabilities and experience, from my history, will be helpful in my new career?
- What new features do I need to create?
- What’s holding me back from starting my new career today?
- What’s the plan to make it all happen?
- What will I do today, tomorrow and next week to begin making my plan a reality?
Each module includes:
- 90-minute face-to-face consultation with your expert Epiphanies VHA Career Coach (this can be conducted remotely by Skype if preferred)
- tailored work materials to shape your personal ‘epiphanies’ from each module
- a series of self-paced exercises and tasks for you to complete in your own time
- telephone support to help you complete the self-paced work
The modules will run on a regular timetable, which we recommend is weekly. The exact timetable will be agreed at the outset and be tailored to align with your available commitment to the programme and to external factors in your present career.
By the end of the Epiphanies VHA Career Strategy Programme, you will have
- a clear, well-defined vision of your renewed career
- a clear sense of direction in your new career
- a clear action plan of how you will make it happen.
Why wait any longer to get the career you want? Call us now to book a free consultation